Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is what they meant. . .

You're probably all wondering, "when you said that you would be posting grainy cellphone pictures, did you actually mean that you'd be putting something on your blog other than text?" Wonder no longer folks. "The Stalker," that bicycle I saw that one time, will no longer be the only picture. (Side note: I actually saw that bike again, I kid you not. Or maybe it was a fellow Stalker. Sadly, the situation did not allow for more picture taking opportunities.)

So here it comes, the self titled album about snow removal: "This is what they meant. . ."


Another snowy, yet beautiful day. The shot doesn't do justice to how cool this looked.












Awww, look at the cute little work truck. Actually, check out the sunlight on rock canyon.












It might be hard to tell, but this one is of massive amounts of snow falling perpendicular to a *very* blue sky. (If you click on it you can see it better).










It's, uh, me. You can't tell, but only one of my eyes were open because it was so bright. "Squinty" is an understatement.












Yup. I'm pretty positive that I'm going to need a cellphone with a better camera in it. To be honest, as a principle I'm not a huge fan of cellphone cameras, but the truth is that sometimes it's better to have a grainy, low-quality picture than non at all. That said, why not go with a somewhat decent quality photo? It occurs to me that I could swap my iPod touch for an iPhone, but then I wouldn't be on a family plan. . . Hmm. . . More on that later, perhaps. iPhones rock.

PS. If you take the "B" out of "blizzard," you get "lizzard." Which. . .is like "lizard," but spelled wrong. I thought that was cool. . .

PPS. Sorry about the spacing, the html and the formatting don't really get along. Plus it looked fine in the preview. Weird.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amen brotha' iphones rock.

Laurie S said...

When we lived at Wyview, I just to powerwalk next to the temple, up to Rock Canyon. I loved it! And never since then have I ever enjoyed exercising as much. I wish we still lived that close to a temple.