Thursday, February 19, 2009

You gotta be good if you want the goods

So by now you've probably all read my Facebook "25 random things about you" note. If not, you may as well go read it, because it's worth about 3 blog posts at least. The part about liking to buy things on the internet is true.

This brings me to the main topic of today's post, which is, "if you want to get the goods, you have to be good." What this means is, if you're going to try to get steals of deals on the internet, you've got to be quick. I don't have my debit card number memorized--which is fine with me-- but sometimes the goods get sold out quicker than I can put down my info. (I've just taken steps to remedy this.) Yeah, it's frustrating, but do you really get mad at not being able to spend more money? "Oh darn, my wallet is just so fat and I try and I try but I can just never get rid of it all. . ." See what I mean?

Also, I discovered today that going from water to Gatorade after a workout is fine, but vice-versa is not. And believe me, it gets really nappy when you try to drink water from the bottle you were just drinking Gatorade from.

ATTENTION RESOLUTION BREAKERS: the Provo Bakery is just what you didn't need. It's one of those place is that's so good, you can't call it heavenly. Catch my drift?

1 comment:

Laurie S said...

The labels on your posts are just as good as the posts. :)