Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ready to Have Your Mind Blown Apart?

Howdy folks,

I know it's been awhile, but I was shown something so outrageously interesting to me that I can't help but sharing. Props to my brother Robbie and his wife Tamra for sending me these links:

http://www.westonaprice.org/The-Skinny-on-Fats.html

http://www.the-zone-diet-plan.com/zone-diet-science.html

As near as I can tell, these are as good as it gets when it comes to real information regarding the misinformation common in our Western culture regarding diets.

That's right, those articles are about FATS and all their glory. Long story short: there's a myth about lipids, and they're not what's causing obesity. There's a lot more than that, if you're willing to read it all. I, for one, feel a big change coming in my own life.

PEACE

1 comment:

Julie Radmall said...

I for one heart a lot of fatty foods... coconut, avacado, cheese, pie, cupcakes, egg nog, Costa Vida. Yum. Without having read the articles, I would venture to say that the problem partly lies in classifying all of those fatty foods together, though they are not equal in healthiness.