Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Return to Roots

Howdy.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my priorities, and it's been a productive and enjoyable exercise to sort through the time-consuming aspects of my life and try to pick out the best ones. Part of my conclusion has been that I need to blog more. You're welcome, readers. :)

Anyhow, as part of this I'm going to try to keep more with the theme of the blog, therefore I share with you all the following: I'm eating a tuna and hummus (red pepper) sandwich, and it's amazing. Totally not what I expected. So y'all can expect to see this thing popping up in sandwich shops around town, though I hope they'll give me some royalties for the ideas. Pita Pit and I are about to become good friends. And believe me, you're gonna want some.

Tchauzinho

1 comment:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

This is me... welcoming you back into the blogging world we open arms.