Friday, March 13, 2009

$

I just bought my (last) jacket. It's a Backcountry.com Shift Softshell jacket, and I got it from Steepandcheap.com, which means it was amongst the sweetest of deals, at $71.62, compared to $198.95 regularly. I'm quite sure it'll complement my growing gear collection quite nicely, plus it's a hot color of white/gray. . . Yum.

I'm going to write a check today for $500.00 for the second installment of my Study Abroad program to Brazil.

I'll likely purchase my plane tickets for said program this week, somewhere in the neighborhood of I'm guessing $900 dollars.

Today is pay day, and I likely got something like $250.00 this pay check (is that proper to tell people what you earn? I guess it doesn't matter if you earn less than them, right? To anyone earning less than $7.30 an hour, I'm sorry).

Doesn't really seem to add up, does it? Luckily it does.

Umm. . . I feel like I kind of wrote myself into a corner here, because there really is an explanation, but I'd feel so terrible if I were to say something to the effect of, "Pay your tithing, and maybe you'll be as blessed as I am!" Nope. Won't say that.

1 comment:

grupo unido de roda fogo said...

I am Brazilian and love to be your friend here in the U.S. and you and I ti mi disclose disclose. Be my follower of my blog please: A friendly hug from Limoeiro Manoel de Recife-PE. Brazil. My msn manoeljs127773997@hotmail.com