Sunday, April 12, 2009

No reason

That I know of, I have no real reason to write, or at least I don't really have much to write about. But why not, you know?

A couple of things:

1) I made up my mind today that I'm for sure going to stay here at BYU during spring term. Should be good.

2) I went to a concert last night, and it really made me want to start playing the trombone again. I'm going to audition for the symphonic band in the fall.

3) I went to a reunion of sorts last night for my freshman ward. Not too awkward, but those kinds of things always seem destined to fail for some reason. I really respect people that know how to organize events.

4) Brazil looms nearer by the day. There's a lot to work out still, but it's looking to be pretty great.

5) you may not have had any reason to think this, but I'm on my iPod right now.

Cheers

2 comments:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

I sort of hate the fact that your put ads on you blog. But it's your life.

Jonathan Davis said...

There's no expectation for anyone to click on them, I just thought it made sort of a statement. Like you said, it's my life.